A chime of 13 bells. On display in the Machinery Hall at the Centennial Exhibition in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania in 1876.
Stereograph produced by Centennial Photographic Co., Philadelphia. Proprietors: Edward L. Wilson and W. Irving Adams.
The chime is now housed at the Cathedral of the Incarnation in Garden City, NY.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.