Saint Joseph’s Oratory houses a traditional carillon of 56 bells. The carillon was installed in 1956 and the bells were cast by Les Fils de Georges Paccard (Annecy, FR). The John Taylor Bell Foundry (Loughborough, England, GB) performed renovations on the carillon in 1981.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.