The Payson Memorial Chime at Bowdoin College has an electric-keyboard and 14 bells. The chime was installed in 1923 and originally had 11 bells that were cast by the Meneely Bell Foundry (Watervliet, New York, US). The chime was enlarged in 2004 with bells that were cast by the Petit and Fritsen Bell Foundry (Aarle-Rixtel, Holland, NL).
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.