The carillon is currently located in the First-Calvary Baptist Church, North Andover, Massachusetts, US. The carillon has an electric-keyboard and 25 bells that were cast by the Petit and Fritsen Bell Foundry (Aarle-Rixtel, Holland, NL). From 1951 to 1965, the carillon was located on the outside of the retail store of Whittemore Associates, Inc in Boston (Massachusetts, US). In 1965, the carillon was relocated when Whittemore Associates moved to Needham Heights (Massachusetts, US). Whittemore Associates were American representatives of the Petit and Fritsen Bell Foundry. Sometime in the 1970s, the carillon was sold to the First-Calvary Baptist Church, then located in Lawrence, Massachusetts, US. In 1991, it was moved to its current location in North Andover.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.