The Jean L. Rainwater Carillon is a carillon of 39 bells. The original carillon was installed in 1998 with bells cast by Meeks, Watson, and Company (Georgetown, Ohio, US). None of those bells remain. In 1999, the original bells were replaced with bells cast by the Royal Eijsbouts Foundry (Asten, Holland, NL). From 1936 to 1969, the tower held a tubular chime.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.