The Seabury Tower at the Grace Episcopal Church houses a traditional chime of 10 bells. The bells were installed in 1922 and were cast by the Meneely and Company Bell Foundry (Watervliet, New York, US). The chime was presented by Mr. and Mrs. Charles Ward Seabury in memory of their father, Charles Seabury.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.