The Rushton Memorial Carillon is located at the First Presbyterian Church. It was donated in 1924 by James Franklin Rushton in memory of his father, William J. Rushton. The traditional carillon has 37 bells. John Taylor and Company (Loughborough, England, GB) cast the original 25 bells. In 1961, 12 bells that were cast by van Bergen Bell Foundry (Heiligerlee, Holland, NL) were added to the carillon. They were given by James Franklin Rushton's children in honor of their father.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.