The chime at St. Paul’s Church has 14 bells. The instrument began in 1923 as an 11 bell chime, cast by the Meneely Bell Foundry (West Troy, New York, US). In 1986, three bells were added, cast by the Paccard Bell Foundry (Annecy, FR). The instrument was originally played via a traditional chimestand (keyboard), but was electrified in the 1986 expansion and is now playable via the organ console.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.