The Lewis Chime at St. John's Episcopal Church is a traditional chime with 14 bells. The instrument was begun in 1915 with 10 bells that were cast by the McShane Bell Foundry (Baltimore, Maryland, US). In 1975, the instrument was enlarged to 12 bells by the Petit and Fritsen Bell Foundry (Aarle-Rixtel, Holland, NL).
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.