The carillon at Wesleyan University is located in the cupola of the South College Building. The instrument began in 1918 as a chime of 11 bells cast by the Whitechapel Bell Foundry (London, England, GB). It has been expanded twice and is now a traditional carillon of 24 bells. The first 11 bells were donated by the class of 1863.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.