The Plumb Memorial Carillon is a traditional carillon of 49 bells located in the Chapel Tower at Trinity College. The carillon was started in 1932 with 30 bells and expanded in 1978 with an additional 27 bells. All bells were cast by the John Taylor Company (Loughborough, England, GB). The carillon was given by the Rev. and Mrs. John F. Plumb in memory of their son John, who died while a student at Trinity. The enlargement of the carillon was donated by Ms. Florence Crofut. A practice console was given in memory of Robert T. Hartt, his wife Lucille, and children Robert Hartt and Mary Hartt Smith.
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact firstname.lastname@example.org.