The chime is located in the Pasadena Presbyterian Church (formerly the First Presbyterian Church). It has an electric-keyboard and 11 bells. The chime was installed in 1908 and the bells were cast by the Meneely Bell Foundry (Watervliet, New York, US).
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.