The Yale Memorial Carillon is located in Harkness Tower on the campus of Yale University. The tower stands 216 feet high. It was completed in 1921 and was equipped with a 10 bell chime. The entire project was funded by Anna M. Harkness in memory of her son, Charles William Harkness (class of 1883). In 1966, the chime was expanded to a carillon with the addition of 44 bells donated by Florence S. Marcy Crofut. All 54 bells were cast by the Taylor Bell Foundry (Loughborough, England, GB).
The files in this collection are protected by copyright law. No commercial reproduction or distribution of these files is permitted without the written permission of Bok Tower Gardens Library and Archives. For questions or further information on this collection, contact email@example.com.